HELP

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me why when im flying my P4 on the image on the phone display its got fine black lines sometimes and it will turn green and back to normal.
Im using the 4k setting is it my settings or is it the camera on the drone , much thanks for feed back.

DO you mean "Zebra" like lines? Those are part of the "Over Exposure" alert IIRC.

LOL Kirby beat me to it :)

And also when i go to watch the video its very lagy kind of frustrating
The playback issues are typically isolated strictly to your playback devices. After the little bird has made it's recording it has done all it was asked. The higher resolution videos at high frame rates take more computing/processing power.

What would you recommend for the best way to do so, and is it normal while its in the air to lose the video signal. Thanks for all of your help.

Im new to the drone world bit want to get really good with it and be able to make great videos. Ill be going to Romania in july so woyld like to have all the glitches underfoot.

As Kirby ^ said it largely depends on what device you are using. Can you post a screen shot of what the image looks like? The image on your microSD card is probably fine but if you are filming in 4K you can try going into image transmission settings, look for an inteference free channel and manually change it and lower your transmission rate to something like 4mbps. Or film in 2.7k instead.

1488922632594.png
1488922642047.png
1488922653602.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak