Help... wifi disappeared.. remote led solid red ..

Reaction score
Hello there,
my P3S during a flight yesterday began to disconnect (led on remote blinking randomly red and green) and at the following start-up remained red solid and I could find any longer the Phantom wifi network on my cellular. I tried to make the reset several times with no success...
The connection led on the bird is green and it seems that the 5 Ghz channel is working ( I can turn upside down the camera) while the rear led on the bird blink red and yellow alternately ( compass calibration missing?). The cables from the gimbal to the wi-fi antennas are in good conditions and firmly plugged.
One last point: I cannot even start manually the motors with the sticks of the remote..( is that because the P3S is asking also the for compass recalibration?..).

What can it be? it seems to wi-fi signal is no longer produced or from the bird or from the remote... (is the wifi signal managed from an electronic board inside the gimbal of p3... can it be broken?)

Suggestions are welcome... I really don't know what to do!:(
Thanks

Francesco

SOLVED ..:) Don't ask me how or why how, but I left the bird without battery for 24 hours. After that I switched it on and the wi-fi appeared again. I could also calibrate the compass and finalize the warm-up..... I have flown for 20 minutes without a single disconnection and lag.
Absolutely I don't know what happened, I can only think that there was a hardware block somewhere (a capacitor that remained charged or something in the firmware that couldn't reset) and keeping with no power for a long period removed this block....

I can fly again;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl