HELP...Sorry really stumped on this one...

Reaction score
Thx for any help, OK I have a newer Phantom 2 with the scroll wheel, a H3-2D, a GoPro 3+ Black, and a thunderbolt tx.

It starts up fine, gopro charges, so gimbal is getting power, it all works (and yes I know about the scroll wheel only works properly with the H3-3D), you take off and the gimbal goes limp, battery is fully charged. You land, it all works, sometimes you start the props and the gimbal goes limp. Sometimes in flight it goes limp.

Any ideas, apart from opening up and checking connections.
Thanks again.

Thx for any help, OK I have a newer Phantom 2 with the scroll wheel, a H3-2D, a GoPro 3+ Black, and a thunderbolt tx.

It starts up fine, gopro charges, so gimbal is getting power, it all works (and yes I know about the scroll wheel only works properly with the H3-3D), you take off and the gimbal goes limp, battery is fully charged. You land, it all works, sometimes you start the props and the gimbal goes limp. Sometimes in flight it goes limp.

Thanks again.

Do you have an ND filter mounted on the GP? If so you may have to add counter weights to balance the load so the gimbal won't go limp.

Thanks again.

If you knew that the new RC unit only works with the H3-3D and above. Why on earth are you trying to use it with the H3-2D gimbal?

Reactions: ShootnHooton

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.