Gimbal issue

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

can somebody help me what possible the issue of the gimbal of my phantom 3 standard? Some times it works perfectly but when i power up the drone it goes crazy sometimes and also when power up the drone it is not moving at all, i have live feed and no gimbal overload error on the screen. I’ve try the following trobleshoot but the problem still persist.

1. Calibrate the IMU and Gimbal
2. Tighten the hex screw at the Yaw arm
3. Align the shaft at the roll motor

I’ve seen YouTube videos with a similar, but worse, problem and it was the potentiometer in the gimble. Yours might be failing. You might try a search if you want to attempt the repair. Hope someone here has another easier solution. Good luck

I’ve seen YouTube videos with a similar, but worse, problem and it was the potentiometer in the gimble. Yours might be failing. You might try a search if you want to attempt the repair. Hope someone here has another easier solution. Good luck

Hi! Thanks for the reply is that the potentiometer in the roll motor?

Hi! Thanks for the reply is that the potentiometer in the roll motor?
It’s in the big side plate, rounded top, flat bottom. Don’t have the link handy but check out YouTube video ‘shaky phantom 3 camera’ or google it. There’s good instruction on repairs for the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav