Hi from Central Florida

Reaction score
Hello folks,
I am new to drones and starting out with an old Phantom Vision 2+ that has a Tarot T-2D Gimbal and GoPro Hero3 Black camera that I bought used on Craigslist. Looking for anybody out there that can help me get this thing communicating between the DJI Phantom 2 Vision software and my iPhone 8. Controller works, gimbal works, and it will fly, but I cannot receive telemetry or video from the drone using the software. Thanks, Tim

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . ?

Hi
my names Rob I live in the Seychells Islands.
my son from England bought me a used P3std, for Xmas and he was teaching me to fly. Sadly a gust of wind blew the P3 off course whilst landing beside him, it came to rest in my swimming pool. Very quickly recovered and battery removed we dried everything out.
we opened up the casing to find the motherboard burned at the power intake! Now U/S we have bought another motherboard to replace the damaged unit. I will rebuild the P3 when I get the parts from the courier.
Question 1, can the controller be used to control another drone.
Question 2, can I fly without the camera( not test the camera to see if it is damaged).

I look forward to your responses and advice.

kind regards
Rob
(Newbie)

To my knowledge same controller should work you just have to pair it up. Also you can fly the drone without the camera. lots of people's gimbals break off and they fly without video. Hell sometimes I dont use my phone and I just wanna fly using the controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31