Help setting up new P3 SE please!?

Hi all,

Firstly thanks a lot for the help.Ok what i done today and thank god for this because i almost went away and bought a really cheap tablet... So what i decided to do was contact the seller and it turned out i presuaded him to sell me the Samsung Galaxy tablet it's an S2 and it's the one he was using and he already obviously had DJI GO on it etc...So now i have had the initial test flights and YES this drone is awesome so far i am loving it!!! Great power and superb flight times.I'm impressed!!

Any tips if flying far away? I guess you tube is my friend lol

If you are in Europe get a modded app to switch into Fcc mode otherwise you'll get maxed out at 200m.

Reactions: Dan Ireland
HI Opti.

Yes i am enjoying the P3 but man the range is utter crap!! I have tried all the linking and calibrations (just in case) but i am learning slowly and surely of it's problems.Had i have known now i would not have got this one at all *Sigh* anyway i'm using the latest phantom 3 SE firmware and it's known for issues with range.

So what do i have to do now? thanks!

HI Opti.

Yes i am enjoying the P3 but man the range is utter crap!! I have tried all the linking and calibrations (just in case) but i am learning slowly and surely of it's problems.Had i have known now i would not have got this one at all *Sigh* anyway i'm using the latest phantom 3 SE firmware and it's known for issues with range.

So what do i have to do now? thanks!
There is a post on modded apps to put a European drone into fcc mode. I use 3.1.46 modded and did 1200 metres but I chickened out. I am waiting for good weather so I can go for the 2km range.

Yes i have been reading that post but to be honest it's a lot of hassle and risky.

Why a company would advertise a drone with a said range and then for it only to achieve a 1/3 of it is beyond me!|!! So annoying like

I apologize for adding another question to another question but still new here. I have a 3 standard as well. My iui issue is linking it. T j.g e controller is all green after I reset drone but drone itself just makes loud beeping noise..please help..and yes all iui s charged..plus would like to join a flying group..thank you all for any help

I apologize for adding another question to another question but still new here. I have a 3 standard as well. My iui issue is linking it. T j.g e controller is all green after I reset drone but drone itself just makes loud beeping noise..please help..and yes all iui s charged..plus would like to join a flying group..thank you all for any help
Turn on the remote ONLY and link your phone/tablet to its wifi signal. Open the djigo app and calibrate the remote. This should stop the beeping.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj