Help! Phantom 4 Pro wont fly straight or camera is crooked.

Well this is my second one so I doubt it's a defect. I did tap fly and it seemed to fly a little crooked. I will try out in an open field close to me so I can see it better.

Well this is my second one so I doubt it's a defect. I did tap fly and it seemed to fly a little crooked. I will try out in an open field close to me so I can see it better.
Firmware all up to date?

Can't think of anything else. This is all still too new to me. Hopefully someone else with a similar symptom can help you.

Hi.
I have same issue. My camera aint straight and my p4p flies a little bit to right...i have calibrated all and re-installed all...nothing helps. I'm thinking to send this back. This is my second also...first one camera was "broken"...

Hi. I this is my second p4p (I returned the first one) and I think my camera is straight now but my drone does drift to the left quite often. I've gotten used to it by just moving the throttle the opposite way it's drifting to make it go straight.
Hope this helps you.

Yes i do like that also with the stick but clearly these is something wrong with the bird or controller....more testing and maybe waiting a new firmware update. If nothing helps then i send it back...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor