HELP.. New P2V+ Owner.. Camera app issue

Reaction score
Hi.. I just received my Phantom last week and LOVE it.. After reading and watching many videos, I decided to upgrade it to version 3.12. At this same time, I also changed it over to naza-m mode.

After these "upgrades" I developed a few issues.. I have fixed the RC calibration and can fly it again, but now my issue is the camera. It likes to point straight down.

After powering everything up, the camera moves into the normal position.. As soon as I touch the adjustment on the Vision app (android phone) it immediately points straight down and no longer seems to have any control with the app..

What can I do??

Naza should not affect the gimbal/camera in anyway.

Which version of the controller do you have?
Have you made sure all the firmwares are up to date, especially the Gimbal firmware. Look up what the latest is as I don't have a V+ anymore. And DJI is notorious for firmwares stating "up to date" when they are not. To fix, revert to previous Phantom assist and check updates again.

Also check your controller mode.
Phantom Assist > Basic > RC and try nominating basic or upgrade version (tilt dial is the upgrade version). Because you are using the app to tilt, i'll assume you should be using the basic mode.

Bob Millich, you need to recalibrate your remote controller exactly like this:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl