Help Can other GSP, Compass in to Phantom 2

Reaction score
My phantom2 can see GPS and compass, I don't know that Gps and compass are false.
Who is mode GPS, compass other factory into Phantom2, please give me advanse.
Rgs.
Reed.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    513 KB · Views: 719
I'm new to phantom2 and have not look in side the shell of p2 yet.
but the gps is located/glued? to the top of the shell and doesn't seem like it'd get damage easily..
have to taken it apart to look/see inside for loose or broken gps wire/connector?

I'm new to phantom2 and have not look in side the shell of p2 yet.
but the gps is located/glued? to the top of the shell and doesn't seem like it'd get damage easily..
have to taken it apart to look/see inside for loose or broken gps wire/connector?

The GPS unit is screwed into the top of the shell and there is a cable from that unit which plugs into the main board. The antenna for the GPS is made of ceramic and place on the reverse side up against the top of the shell. In case of a severe crash, the antenna can be broken. Now if the GPS cable disconnects in a crash the P2 will not start. The same thing applies to the spring loaded pins under the battery terminals if one or both does not make contact with the battery.

The antenna for the GPS is made of ceramic and place on the reverse side up against the top of the shell. In case of a severe crash, the antenna can be broken. Now if the GPS cable disconnects in a crash the P2 will not start.
the motor will not start but the P2 still turns on and can communicate like his situation correct?
so have to take it apart to look/see inside for loose or broken gps wire/connector

the motor will not start but the P2 still turns on and can communicate like his situation correct?
so have to take it apart to look/see inside for loose or broken gps wire/connector

A cracked or broken GPS antenna will not stop the motors from spinning up only the two cases I mentioned.

whats more commonly broken cracked external antenna wire on the landing gear or do the internal gps in the upper shell ever break?
I'm assuming the ops if he's still visiting phantompilots would boast about what a horrific crash if indeed he'd experienced such catastrophe but instead given benefit of doubt his p2 is in tact

whats more commonly broken cracked external antenna wire on the landing gear or do the internal gps in the upper shell ever break?
I'm assuming the ops if he's still visiting phantompilots would boast about what a horrific crash if indeed he'd experienced such catastrophe but instead given benefit of doubt his p2 is in tact

That's the problem with assumptions. But anything is possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik