Hello new from Florida ..

We hope to jump right in....
Might want to slow down just a wee bit. There are many nuances of the aircraft and regulations you need to consider first. Not to spoil the excitement, but make sure you read the entire full manual at least 3 times and again for good measure and register the aircraft with the FAA before you even attempt to fly. Welcome aboard.......one step at a time....;)

Reactions: Oso
I bought my son the pro+V2.0- We hope to jump right in.... My controller screen goes to sleep how on earth do you wake it up ....

Look at #13 in the diagram

IMG_0269.jpg

The full manual is here, if you do not have it already.

P4 V2 Manual

Might want to slow down just a wee bit. There are many nuances of the aircraft and regulations you need to consider first. Not to spoil the excitement, but make sure you read the entire full manual at least 3 times and again for good measure and register the aircraft with the FAA before you even attempt to fly. Welcome aboard.......one step at a time....;)
Wow- I was just going to ask If I need to register it ....Where do I register? Easy Does it...

When registering, register under "Section 336" if you're only flying as a hobbyist (just for fun).

Reactions: White Shadow
I bought my son the pro+V2.0- We hope to jump right in.... My controller screen goes to sleep how on earth do you wake it up ....

First of all, WELCOME TO THE GROUP !!

That is a very expensive investment you've made there and I hop your son enjoys it. However, please slow down just a bit before you "jump right in". These are not toys, and although they can be great fun, you do need to make sure you are safe and responsible first.

Some very important steps have already been mentioned (registering yourself in DroneZone and reading the entire manual). but please take your time and get to know a bit more about flying drones before taking it out on its maiden voyage. I am assuming neither you nor your son has any experience? I would highly recommend finding someone with experience to go out with you on that first flight.

Have a look here ---> How do you like to learn to fly drones?

and please ask lots of questions here.

Best of luck to you!

Reactions: White Shadow
First of all, WELCOME TO THE GROUP !!

That is a very expensive investment you've made there and I hop your son enjoys it. However, please slow down just a bit before you "jump right in". These are not toys, and although they can be great fun, you do need to make sure you are safe and responsible first.

Some very important steps have already been mentioned (registering yourself in DroneZone and reading the entire manual). but please take your time and get to know a bit more about flying drones before taking it out on its maiden voyage. I am assuming neither you nor your son has any experience? I would highly recommend finding someone with experience to go out with you on that first flight.

Have a look here ---> How do you like to learn to fly drones?

and please ask lots of questions here.

Best of luck to you!

Thank you so much for the welcome and most of all giving me some good advice, I did register with DroneZone a few minutes ago. I will Check out the link. As always im always open to advice...

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello new from Lodi California I have the phantom P3 professional a little while back while I was flying just fell out of the sky any help and how I should go about getting it replaced or repaired would be greatly appreciated I will explain further if there's anybody interested

Hello new from Lodi California I have the phantom P3 professional a little while back while I was flying just fell out of the sky any help and how I should go about getting it replaced or repaired would be greatly appreciated I will explain further if there's anybody interested
Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

I would recommend that you start a new discussion in the Phantom 3 Pro forum instead of tacking on to a totally unrelated thread here. Head over there and post your question with as many details as possible. I'm sure someone will help out ---> Pro/Adv Discussion

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav