Hello Drone Community

Reaction score
Just bought a Phantom 3 last Saturday and have flown it about five times now. Found this forum and I am looking forward to learning how to fly and exploit all the features of my AC.
I hail from Georgia, 63 years old, retired, and kinda a gadget guy, but totally in over my head right now.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Reactions: Imaybail
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome! What part of GA are you in? I love some parts, hate others, lol. I love the Blue Ridge area and the Parkway, but hate going through Atlanta.
You have so many great, scenic areas to fly in or near. I hope to see some great videos from you.
Nothing like a little pressure, huh?
[emoji23]

Welcome! What part of GA are you in? I love some parts, hate others, lol. I love the Blue Ridge area and the Parkway, but hate going through Atlanta.
You have so many great, scenic areas to fly in or near. I hope to see some great videos from you.
Nothing like a little pressure, huh?
[emoji23]
Thanks, I live in Woodstock and have property up near Dalton too.

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl