H3-3D Gimbal Tilt Control Issues

Reaction score
Recently had a decent wreck and had to replace the body shell of my Phantom 2 and bend the mounting bracket on my gimbal to straighten it back out. Gimbal and Phantom are both back up and operational.

The issue I am having is with the tilt control which seems to react when I move the lever on my remote or simply stay put. It also is rare to get full range of motion or be able to stop at an angle. It moves in one jerky motion and thats where it stay until i slide the lever in the opposite direction and again it will or will not move in that direction and pick a place it likes and that's where it stays. I've recalibrate in both Phantom and RC software but not having much luck.

Any suggestions?

Check in the Phamtom Assist > Basic > RC
Muck around with the UPGRADE and BASIC mode.

And look at the Advanced > Gimbal and make sure the Vert = 0 and Horizontal = 0. This will also affect the range of movement.

Recalibrate the RC first then while the RC is still on calibrate the P2 and do an advanced IMU cal on a level surface. Any time you have a crash it is advisable that you do the advance IMU cal. If you can not get the gimbal to function correctly you try resetting it.

Reactions: Josh S

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav