Guide on how to edit 4k H265 Phantom 4 Pro video 100Mbps on low end pc

Reaction score
Guide on how to edit 4k H265 Phantom 4 Pro video 100Mbps on low end pc

come-editare-video-phantom-4-pro-220x162.jpg

HOW TO EDIT 4K H265 PHANTOM 4 PRO VIDEO ON LOW-END PC

This is awesome info! Thank you. I do not have a PC that can play back my H.265 video. I did not realize how difficult it was to decode. I made the mistake of recording in it at 1080 and the video will play a few frames fine and then look like an ACID trip.

Question for you. When shooting still pictures while recording on my P4Pro in this mode at 1080 some of my pictures have a green line at the bottom. Why is that? They are in JPEG format. Did that happen because I was recording? Thank you.

Jesse

Reactions: archetipo
This is awesome info! Thank you. I do not have a PC that can play back my H.265 video. I did not realize how difficult it was to decode. I made the mistake of recording in it at 1080 and the video will play a few frames fine and then look like an ACID trip.

Question for you. When shooting still pictures while recording on my P4Pro in this mode at 1080 some of my pictures have a green line at the bottom. Why is that? They are in JPEG format. Did that happen because I was recording? Thank you.

Jesse

green line at the bottom of an image = bad record on sd card

Hi All,

I did not find this information helpful. If you are using Premier Pro, it has a built in proxy feature that works well. A proxy is a low resolution video that is used to assist in editing. Here is a YouTube instructional video that I came across on the DJI Phantom forum that does a terrific job showing how to make and edit with proxies:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After Effects also has a proxy feature.

Hope this helps.

Donald Barar

Reactions: phigun
Hi All,

I did not find this information helpful. If you are using Premier Pro, it has a built in proxy feature that works well. A proxy is a low resolution video that is used to assist in editing. Here is a YouTube instructional video that I came across on the DJI Phantom forum that does a terrific job showing how to make and edit with proxies:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After Effects also has a proxy feature.

Hope this helps.

Donald Barar

not everyone uses premiere.... or after effects...

It will not be helpful for you ... perhaps for others.. software used are freeware..

Reactions: K9VXV
Here is a tutorial talks about the DJI Phantom 4 Pro H.265 to FCP/Premiere Pro/Avid MC workflow. I think it would be helpful to some guys anyhow.

another site that sells software for video conversion, are not real guides but articles to sell software (brorsoft similar to pavtube..etc..) is simply SEO to position their sales pages.
All proposed conversion to ProRes, STAXRIP and HYBRID are freeware and convert to prores gratis.

There is good free software for convert and edit video (VirtualDub,MeGUI,Handbrake,Hybrid,StaxRip,OpenShot,Shotcut).

Last edited:
Reactions: AIRSPACE
Stupid question: I know that Lightroom allows you to color grade photos. Can Lightroom also be used to color grade videos? Thanks for any info.

Adobe has Lightroom and Photoshop bundled for ten bucks, but Premiere Pro by itself is twenty bucks. All I wanted was Lightroom and Premier Pro, but I can't buy only those two...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31