Ground Station is here!

joeg1717 said:
I could not see the video...... it was marked private......
You are right. It changed something. Just hour ago I could watch whole presentation. It was showing waypoints feature for Phantom 2 vision and vision plus. Looks like dji just deleted. Leak too quickly ?;) Hope very soon will be available.

Yeap private now lol. Well i already seen it. Just like the demo we have seen. 500 meter range, rth button and no focus on specific poi. Just waypoints, altitude set of waypoints and camera angle. That's it^^
Oh well better then nothing:)

MikesTooLz said:
dang, no one grabbed the video before they pulled it? I didn't get to watch it.
You have already seen it. This one is shorter with a music tune behind it. Basicly the promotion video.

Dozer said:
Was it this one? DJI Vision+ Quadcopter Aerial Hangout On Air: Fir…: http://youtu.be/fN1gX4XLqWc

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Nope... It was an official DJI release. Apparently it wasn't supposed to be a public video YET... Once again... DJI puts the "D" in Dysfunctionality... :roll:

-slinger

It basically said distance of total waypoints is limited to available battery power. There is no yaw control or camera control. It will only fly straight ahead from waypoint to waypoint while you maintain camera pitch control. There is no way to do a panning shot.

MikesTooLz said:
I hope what was said in this old video is not true about them limiting the V+ distance but not on the phantom 2.
it is true, they already said the limitation in the promotional video. Apparantly this is because if something goes wrong(really?) you can take back control.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl