Greetings.... I recently purchased a new battery for my P3s. Was not a DJI battery - but one of those off brand models. Unfortunately - it refuses to

As @Billie Nelson said, not all non-DJI batteries are substandard. I have 3 PowerExtra and one FlyHi battery. Two of my PowerExtra batteries have over 150 charge cycles on them. They outlasted my original DJI battery which I retired long ago due to swelling. The only difference is that the LED lights are not as bright as the DJI battery. I will likely be retiring my two oldest PowerExtra batteries soon and replacing them with another new PowerExtra.

I just retired two of my DJI Spark batteries due to swelling. I sure wish there was third party batteries available for it as the price of Spark batteries has shot up greatly in the last year as they become harder to find.

Chris
Thanx - will give PowerExtra a chance.....

Greetings.... I recently purchased a new battery for my P3s. Was not a DJI battery - but one of those off brand models. Unfortunately - it refuses to accept a charge. When I attempt to charge it - all it does is flash the first green light 3 times while the on/off red button remains on during the first green light flashing on and off. To be honest - I was refunded my money - and when I asked the company to send me the return shipping fee - they told me not to bother about returning the battery. Also - they had no more of that model in stock. If so - has anyone experienced this non charging problem and found a way to repair the battery perchance ? Any advice/suggestions would be sincerely appreciated... Thank you kindly.....
You can sell it on EBay. There are people who will buy bricked (non-working) batteries on eBay. Be honest in the description and offer it in the auction format at a low starting price, like $5 plus shipping, and it will bid up to $25 or $30. I’ve done this several times. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan