Hi I just purchased a DJI phantom 1. I followed the instructions and plugged in the battery to charge it the light blinks green and none of the s ligh

Reaction score
Hi I just purchased a DJI phantom 1, I plugged in the battery follow the instructions and none of the s1, s2, s3, s4 lights come on, the charge status light just blinks green can somebody please help. I have the charger set at lipo and 2 amp and the battery is plugged into 3s on the side of the charger

Hi I just purchased a DJI phantom 1, I plugged in the battery follow the instructions and none of the s1, s2, s3, s4 lights come on, the charge status light just blinks green can somebody please help. I have the charger set at lipo and 2 amp and the battery is plugged into 3s on the side of the charger
Hello and welcome!
Are you using the charger shown here? How long did you leave it on charge for? It's possible that the battery has been left in a discharged state for a long time and so is now unserviceable. What is the battery voltage when checked with a multimeter? Do you have another lipo battery that you know is OK that you can connect to check for correct operation of the charger?

(Sorry it's all questions .... :) )

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Yes that is the charger I have unfortunately I only have one battery and I don't even have a voltmeter so I can't check to see if the battery is good I'll run out to Walmart tomorrow and get a voltmeterthanks for your help are the little s1 S2 S3 S4 lights supposed to be on as well when it's in the charge mode correct I know it should be coming up all the way to S3 but those lights don't even light up

Yes that is the charger I have unfortunately I only have one battery and I don't even have a voltmeter so I can't check to see if the battery is good I'll run out to Walmart tomorrow and get a voltmeterthanks for your help are the little s1 S2 S3 S4 lights supposed to be on as well when it's in the charge mode correct I know it should be coming up all the way to S3 but those lights don't even light up
I guess you have the charger instructions already, but just in case, here's a link to it. Yes, it seems the lights should be lit as the battery charges. How long have you tried leaving it on charge for for?

Before you dash out and buy a voltmeter, have you tried plugging the battery into the drone to see what happens? Take the propellers off first though!

If there's a battery's plus close to you they could at least tell you the voltage and probably tell you if the battery is good. Maybe even tell you if the charger is good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl