Greetings from Vancouver, BC. Canada

Reaction score
DJI Mavic Decal by drones-ace posted May 10, 2017 at 3:19 PM[/GALLERY]Just have a Phantom 3 Advanced. Feel very outdated. Was going to fly a lot more this year until the Canadian government basically told us we can't fly anywhere. Now for me to fly my drone, I have to drive 1 hr + to be able to fly legally. Anyway, I will still make the effort though. Hope to contribute more to the community. I was also flying a bit in Taiwan (in Asia).

Reactions: Airzonephoto

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
thanks!

Reaction score
DJI Mavic Decal by drones-ace posted May 10, 2017 at 3:19 PM[/GALLERY]Just have a Phantom 3 Advanced. Feel very outdated. Was going to fly a lot more this year until the Canadian government basically told us we can't fly anywhere. Now for me to fly my drone, I have to drive 1 hr + to be able to fly legally. Anyway, I will still make the effort though. Hope to contribute more to the community. I was also flying a bit in Taiwan (in Asia).
Hi. I live in Pitt Meadows and just joined this group a few minutes ago. I just bought a P3S a couple of days ago, but have not yet flown it.. want to learn as much as I can first, studying user manual and watching DJI videos, etc. It's nice to see someone on here from the same general area. Cheers!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mavicPRO2