Greetings from Vancouver, BC. Canada

Reaction score
DJI Mavic Decal by drones-ace posted May 10, 2017 at 3:19 PM[/GALLERY]Just have a Phantom 3 Advanced. Feel very outdated. Was going to fly a lot more this year until the Canadian government basically told us we can't fly anywhere. Now for me to fly my drone, I have to drive 1 hr + to be able to fly legally. Anyway, I will still make the effort though. Hope to contribute more to the community. I was also flying a bit in Taiwan (in Asia).

Reactions: Airzonephoto
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
thanks!

DJI Mavic Decal by drones-ace posted May 10, 2017 at 3:19 PM[/GALLERY]Just have a Phantom 3 Advanced. Feel very outdated. Was going to fly a lot more this year until the Canadian government basically told us we can't fly anywhere. Now for me to fly my drone, I have to drive 1 hr + to be able to fly legally. Anyway, I will still make the effort though. Hope to contribute more to the community. I was also flying a bit in Taiwan (in Asia).
Hi. I live in Pitt Meadows and just joined this group a few minutes ago. I just bought a P3S a couple of days ago, but have not yet flown it.. want to learn as much as I can first, studying user manual and watching DJI videos, etc. It's nice to see someone on here from the same general area. Cheers!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj