Greetings - Brand New to Drones and this community!

Reaction score
Greetings all!

My name is Dan and I'm in Charlotte, NC and brand new to this venue! I have been into photography and canon cameras and lenses for years and just been on here researching Drones for the past few weeks...

I have decided my starting point will be a Mavic Air and just working on deciding on the best place/price to buy. A refurb direct from DJI seems like the best deal, but I am in no real hurry and there are currently not any for sale on the DJI refurbished list. So for now I'll just hang out and see if anyone has a better idea. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the Forum!,
In case you didn't know, there is another web-sight that is ran by this same group.

DJI Mavic Drone Forum

Rod

Last edited:
Hey, I edited my post, respelled group, don't want to look like a fool. ;)

Rod

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and the addiction from a fellow NC'er. Just keep in mind you have some gnarly airspace restrictions to deal with in and around Charlotte. Charlotte Douglas trivia for you:

As of 2016 it was the 11th busiest airport in the United States, ranked by passenger traffic and 6th by aircraft movements. It was also the 7th busiest airport in the world ranked by aircraft movements[5] However, Charlotte is the largest airport in the United States without any nonstop service to Asia, and it only ranks 19th by international passenger traffic.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome, Dan. Glad to have you.

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to the forum! :)

I have decided my starting point will be a Mavic Air and just working on deciding on the best place/price to buy.
You should have a good buying experience if you buy directly from DJI or from an authorized DJI dealer. It's also a good idea to buy from one of those parties so DJI will honor their warranty (if you ever need to use it). If interested, I keep a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Mavic Airs here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Wow - what a great community--thanks for the warm welcome and advice.
Ya'll are awesome as they say in Texas

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio, Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl