Green Boundry on Screen

Reaction score
Fairly new to the drone business. Thus, this is probably a stupid question but here goes. I have had my Phantom 3 Advanced for almost a year. DJI has forced numerous updates. They just seem to go on and on. the latest one created a green circle on my screen. I use an IPad Mini 4. I finally discovered this is the so called outer flight boundary. It was only around 390 meters. I brought it back home as the audio was screaming at me. Does the latest software prohibit the drone from flying further? Or can one continue to fly further out and have to listen to the warning? Any help is much appreciated.

DJI has forced numerous updates. They just seem to go on and on.
You can prevent new DJI GO app updates from auto installing by disabling app updates in the Settings section of your iPad Mini 4 -- like this:

iOS-Disable-App-Auto-Updates.jpg

the latest one created a green circle on my screen. I use an IPad Mini 4. I finally discovered this is the so called outer flight boundary.
It sounds like you're referring to the maximum distance setting. Try turning it off in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Maximum-Distance.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik