Green and black bars on screen

Reaction score
I have the P3P and using a iPad mini V2. When using a 2nd battery midway I start to get video interference on the Mini iPad screen. Sometimes it is green erratic bars, other times it is a black bar that almost covers the entire screen. The interference does not show on the video or photo files. Is this caused by the iPad getting too hot? I have the latest firmware and GO App. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Most of the time for me it has been a bad cord from the remote to the monitor.
I would think if it was the cord it would do it all the time instead of going through a whole battery and half of another one before it acts up. ;-) But I will try another cord. Thanks.

Last edited:
I was using a iPad mini 2 also. I also used the same iPad for other stuff( that's why we have these tablets, right?). I was having a similar issue's while flying. It turned out that there was too many apps running in the background on the iPad. The CPU was loaded up and couldn't keep up with the video feed from the Phantoms camera. I got a dedicated tablet just for flying. I disabled all the preloaded apps that wasn't needed on the new tablet. Now I have no issues with the video feed. Maybe give that a try if the other cheaper and simpler idea's doesn't fix the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj