Got rid of my phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just sold my phantom 2 V+
It's all getting too hard, unreliable, dangerous and basically ..... A "too hard basket"
I've read so many forums on everyone's difficulties that I just gave up and got my money back.
To be honest, the software problems, hardware problems, correct flying weather, regulations, registrations, fees, restrictions etc etc.... It's a joke

Soooo.... You're here looking for sympathy? Congratulations? Just trolling?
No sympathy needed, I'm happy now. Less stressed and do t have to worry about all the above mentioned crap that has ruined the whole experience for most of us.

thank god and gray hound your gone.

So I guess you are DONE with this site then? I mean, seeing that you are "out of this"?

See ya!
lol...I'm done with the actual drone and all that disaster world, but the halarious problem stories on this forum are way too good to be away from. :)

lol...I'm done with the actual drone and all that disaster world, but the halarious problem stories on this forum are way too good to be away from. :)

Ok, but that suspiciously sounded like you derive pleasure from other's misery.

So, you never even flew it? How can you arrive at all those conclusions without even experiencing the product?

Oh yes I flew it alright. A few times in fact, hence why I can comment about the whole experience like this.

This hobby is not for everyone you like it or you don't . I been flying around 20 years love every second . Problems are a part of life you over come / conquer them and move on or you cry about how bad you have it . My P1 & P2 fly rock solid for the past few years . Seeing that this is your first post why did you even post ?

This hobby is not for everyone you like it or you don't . I been flying around 20 years love every second . Problems are a part of life you over come / conquer them and move on or you cry about how bad you have it . My P1 & P2 fly rock solid for the past few years . Seeing that this is your first post why did you even post ?
Have a read of the topics.
Majority are problem related!!
Software and hardware dramas. RTH fails!
Drone fly away for no reason. Crashes etc etc

Okay, lets do the math.
About 100,000 UAS out there.
About 500 (guessing big) people have issues and come here for help.
That is HALF OF ONE PERCENT who have trouble,
The rest don't post because they are enjoying flying their UAS's.

I have had zero issues, but Wisconsin weather right now is not conducive for flying.

Reactions: John N Kronyak
@chocaholic65

It's a shame you fill like this & that you've sold your P2V+ :( I've only been flying just over a year now & love every minute of it, had no problems with firmware issues, etc. I can also vouch for a majority of the members here too.

I wish you all the best;)

Last edited:
just sold my phantom 2 V+
It's all getting too hard, unreliable, dangerous and basically ..... A "too hard basket"
I've read so many forums on everyone's difficulties that I just gave up and got my money back.
To be honest, the software problems, hardware problems, correct flying weather, regulations, registrations, fees, restrictions etc etc.... It's a joke

I really don't blame you, I too remember my first beer........

Have a read of the topics.
Majority are problem related!!
Software and hardware dramas. RTH fails!
Drone fly away for no reason. Crashes etc etc
So .. you had a very old tech P2V+ and feel that qualifies you to comment on the current technology?
As for problems posted in forums ... that's like asking how many people are healthy in accident and emergency at the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav