GoPro thinks it is connected to USB when hooked up to Zenmuse. Please help!

That I don't know, but it didnt hurt it. Stand alone, the gopro works fine. I have dealt with gopro and DJI and neither will help or offer a solution. DJI told me to try the gimbal assistant but all that does is tell me to connect to the controller. Am I the only one this happened to?

When the GoPro starts up it displays the firmware version... what does it say?

The plug in after powered on trick did not work. It is also excessive handling of the gimble and ribbon cable. I will call gopro
Have you tried the propper way the workaround works or are you only switching on the GoPro and plugging it in to the gimbal?
You should be switching on the GoPro and start recording then plug it in to the gimbal.

Well theres your answer, it has been disabled. You must use the workaround.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well theres your answer, it has been disabled. You must use the workaround.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have seen that already and the work around does not work. Why aren't more people affected? I use my set up for inspecting tile roofs that can not be walked on and I am screwed

I have seen that already and the work around does not work. Why aren't more people affected? I use my set up for inspecting tile roofs that can not be walked on and I am screwed
because I don't upgrade, nothings broke so why fix it. I'm still on 3.08 on the Phantom

I haven't flown my P2 in months, and I just powered up and discovered I have the same problem. I know how you feel as it feels like this problem does not have as big of an internet presence as previous P2 problems.

Weirdly enough, I powered up my P2 today to try to inspect my roof too.

Anyways, did you find a solution?

Yes that work around does work but there is a better one by rolling back the firmware to v2.0.but you need to download the instructions from GoPro on how to download that version onto th SD card to the letter.

Drivers filed under: GoPro HERO3+ Camera Firmware

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.