Gimbal mode on android 1.2.0 app disappeard

Reaction score
Running latest everything.. i used to have the gimbal mode option but i don't see it anymore on my phone or tablet. running 1.2.0.

are you guys experiencing this? not sure what happened?

I can't answer that but I've always been an Apple guy and used a Nexus initially but I couldn't deal with non updates that pissed me off. I'll stick with the iPad going forward.

That's for the inspire and matrice. It goes away when the app connects to a P3.

Oh that makes sense. Maybe you can help me with another issue... The app shows I have two profiles.. One being an inspire. I don't have an inspire.. How can I delete it?

Oh that makes sense. Maybe you can help me with another issue... The app shows I have two profiles.. One being an inspire. I don't have an inspire.. How can I delete it?
I don't think a user can delete a profile/edit a craft. Everything in that area is linked to the account you signed up with so it sounds like a DJI server issue. I'd contact DJI support if it bothers you.

It's funny at first the gimbal mode showed up then it went away.. I guess when I plugged the phantom in

I can't answer that but I've always been an Apple guy and used a Nexus initially but I couldn't deal with non updates that pissed me off. I'll stick with the iPad going forward.
I don't mean to sound like am ***, but how is this anything other than slightly relevant (and admittedly not helpful)?

Running latest everything.. i used to have the gimbal mode option but i don't see it anymore on my phone or tablet. running 1.2.0.

are you guys experiencing this? not sure what happened?
What happened is that you didn't connect your Phantom or you didn't look hard enough.
It's still there in 1.20 ...
i-4wNVL6J-M.png

Thanks meta. It was already answered. the gimbal mode in the HUD, not the settings. Not available for p3 yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic