Reaction score
Hi
I am having problems with the gimbal on my p3 pro. Since 3 updates ago every time I start up the aircraft, the camera goes through its startup routine, when finished the camera is at full tilt to the right. A gimbal calibration usually sorts it out. However, sometimes when I start up the aircraft and the gimbal has done its normal setup, after 1 or 2 seconds, the camera starts moving from side to side and up and down (full travel). The only way I can stop this is by turning of the aircraft. This first started during ont the last update but the one before. Any ideas.
I have calibrated IMU and gimbal numerous times.

Hi
I am having problems with the gimbal on my p3 pro. Since 3 updates ago every time I start up the aircraft, the camera goes through its startup routine, when finished the camera is at full tilt to the right. A gimbal calibration usually sorts it out. However, sometimes when I start up the aircraft and the gimbal has done its normal setup, after 1 or 2 seconds, the camera starts moving from side to side and up and down (full travel). The only way I can stop this is by turning of the aircraft. This first started during ont the last update but the one before. Any ideas.
I have calibrated IMU and gimbal numerous times.
Did you check the set screws on the gimbal arm and motors? Several threads on the forum regarding tightening those screws

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20