Getting error message?

Reaction score
I am getting this message while phantom is warming up.
Once it warms up the message goes away and it says safe to fly gps and it flys just fine.
Has anyone else seen this message?
I can still return it to apple if this is not normal.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462161180.702365.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462161198.269126.jpg

Yeah, we all have these massages,
Do not fly until it goes a way and the overall status is clear

It's only warming up, don't worry

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't get gimbal or main controller message warnings. Only IMU warnings. That is not a normal message.
I agree with this comment. The Gimbal/Main controller warning seems to be something that has been introduced with the latest GO app update.......there was a post yesterday from someone who was unable to get rid of the message even after many re-starts, and was unable to fly.
I wonder if @msinger has any info on this one?

There is a thread called "Wrf is this" that had this same issue. Wasn't that here? What version is this?

Yeah ok now this is super strange 2 people having this issue in 24hrs?!

Just got off the phone with Dji support. They said that is not normal. And if I still can exchange it at Apple that I should. I have 1 day left. Lol. I am going to exchange it at the Apple Store.

Just got off the phone with Dji support. They said that is not normal. And if I still can exchange it at Apple that I should. I have 1 day left. Lol. I am going to exchange it at the Apple Store.
I exchanged mine as well. Makes me a little concerned with long term.

now on my 2nd exchange from apple store. So I have tried a total of 3 Phantom 4s. Second one loud gimbal squeak on start up. now this 3rd one also makes a gimbal noise as well as
giving me the same error message as the first one. Very frustrating. Back to Apple for another one. For this kind of money , I am very frustrated. My P3P never had any problems.
I am having buyers remorse.

It's fine!!! Jeesus we are so **** about these, I agree with the other guy, and, I've seen it on both my birds, usually when I'm doing a bunch of swapping between apps or what have you, and both my P4s flew flawlessly, I had tilted horizon on first and it wasn't even terrible, but admit this one seems better, for now.
Your taking the chance on getting one that doesn't connect with your iPad or whatever, won't update, has a bad motor in 2 months, your returning completely normal machines, it's in startup! It goes away, on both machines and your going to replace it again! Wow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.