dji phantom p4p "out of space" error message when installing APKPure

Reaction score
Hi
I am trying to install APKPure in my dji phantom p4p built in RC. I downloaded and start installing. but gives me the message "out of space APKPure couldn't be installed. Free up some space and try again"

I can se that I have more than 8GB space. I deleted all cache just in case, but still gives me the error message. Any help would be appriciated

I remember this , your still have to going to have to make more space, are there any apps on there that you do not really need.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom 4 in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Thanks for replying. I only have dji go 4 app and disables weibo. in my storage total space is 2.91GB and available is 2.79GB. it means only 217MB is used.

Will this work with the P4P V1? Did some research and it does have problems....also some great features.
Found this:

Thanks D Greg for reply.
I managed to resolve the out of spac issue.
My current problem is that after updating built in rc to V01.04.03.00 and updating the aircraft software, my mapbox is black.
I found out that I have to update my DJI Go 4 v4.2 .6(67-dpad) to v.4.3.14 or v.4.3.54 to get back the map.
However, when I download the apk file and save it to my sd card or usb and try to install it in built in rc, it says "App not installed". Any help would be appriciated

I will be following this to find the answer. I want to find out exactly what the app does for more options with the camera.
Good and bad reviews on this app.
Wonder if I can install on my phone? I have the P4P, but not with the attached screen. Use my phone or a tablet.

I will be following this to find the answer. I want to find out exactly what the app does for more options with the camera.
Good and bad reviews on this app.
Any version of DJI Go 4 will provide full camera control options.
Ignore the bad reviews .. almost all will be from people who have no idea what they are doing or try to use a phone/tablet that's unsuitable.
But if you are seeing reviews, that suggests you are looking at the app on the Play Store?
You can't get the app on the Play Store .. you have to download it from DJI's website.
Wonder if I can install on my phone? I have the P4P, but not with the attached screen. Use my phone or a tablet.
Yes .. you can install it on a suitable phone or tablet.
What app are you currently using?

Any version of DJI Go 4 will provide full camera control options.
Ignore the bad reviews .. almost all will be from people who have no idea what they are doing or try to use a phone/tablet that's unsuitable.
But if you are seeing reviews, that suggests you are looking at the app on the Play Store?
You can't get the app on the Play Store .. you have to download it from DJI's website.

Yes .. you can install it on a suitable phone or tablet.
What app are you currently using?
DJI Go 4 My phone is a Samsung S22 and tablet is Samsung TabS 10 1/2". Maybe I will 'experiment with APKPure

I had looked at the APK app, but it didn't go into much detail. Guess the only way is to d/l it and see what it does.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl