FPV monitor mount

Hey... I haven't gotten mine yet??? I ordered it ten minutes ago. I can't wait to get what seems to be a great designed mount. :p is is the Concord still running air mail? All kidding aside can't wait.

I would still like to know the size of the white monitor in the very first post.

Thanks for the reply. Man that sure looks bigger that a 7" display.

You say that's an el chepo. What is considered the best fpv monitor???

I'm new to fpv and was considering the hobby wireless stuff.

Personally after trying a few. I recon the best screen is the Lilliput 664w
But you do then have to add camera batteries to the equation to run it. So it turns into quite an expensive screen. But boy is the display good :)

I still have the white one with built in battery and 5.8ghz rx. But the resolution is nowhere near as good as the Lilliput

Deleted Original

Thanks for helping out so fast Phil and getting everything sorted out. You are a stand up guy, and I appreciate you taking care of me.

Hallo Phil,

Got the mount and love it.
Simple but great product, highly recommended.

Greetings from Mexico.

Alex

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Phil,

I ordered one of these mounts as they look awesome. The box came in the mail today, (I ordered Monday) but the box was empty. I thought someone was playing a prank on me. I emailed you including my original paypal receipt, so hopefully you can get one to me before the weekend.

Thanks, Luke

gcruz said:
I just ordered.
FYI, the paypal link goes to http://www.rogue-boardsports.com/index.php?main_page=time_out after paying.

Not sure what that's about.

Rogue, rave creative, and rave aerial video are all under the same roof, literally and figuratively. My payment went to the same place as yours according to paypal and my mount just arrived today, was ordered and shipped on Feb 17. Box was fully intact, no tampering or missing items.

Pics coming, as soon as I test it on my 2 non-DJI controllers as well.

Its great technology i like it very much and i am behind from many days but i am little confuse to buy it but now i have seen the result and i have decide to use it and i will refer to others.

I haven't gotten mine yet but when it gets here it's got a lilliput 664/w waiting on it. I'm excited can't wait to get to FPVing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31