FPV monitor mount

Reaction score
I have designed and have 3d printed a monitor mount for the phantom controller which is going down really well with the p2 non-vision guys.
Thought i'd let everyone know about it here and if anyone wants one let me know

they're £20 including shipping and monitor screw

REVISED******
if you want one, please click on this link - thanks
http://www.raveaerialvideo.com

*please note the design of the mount has been slightly tweaked to make it even more compatible, the hole on the back no longer exists, and the rear support is slightly shorter to accommodate lilliput monitors with removable batteries*

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-07 at 21.08.39.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-07 at 21.08.39.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 15,940
  • Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 19.26.34.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 19.26.34.png
    371.4 KB · Views: 13,051
Nice job!!

Looks like that might work on a lot more transmitters than just the Phantom's, I'm tempted to give it a try on my Turnigy 9x (was just about to try the same Tarot mount/balancer you have your strap attached to there).

yeh

i only designed the mount as i didn't really like the way the tarot was holding the monitor so close to the control sticks
it wasn't ideal really

so now i just use the tarot to attach my neck strap to, as its a bit further towards the balance point of the transmitter

if you want to send me a few photos of your tx and some measurements, i could have a go at designing one to fit it :)

Ravecreative said:
I have designed and have 3d printed a monitor mount for the phantom controller which is going down really well with the p2 non-vision guys.
Thought i'd let everyone know about it here and if anyone wants one let me know

they're £20 including shipping and monitor screw

PM me if you want one

Sent you a PM for Paypal directions.

Phil,

Could you tell us how you went about painting your monitor (e.g., was it disassembled first, or did you just mask the screen? did you apply any primer or take any other preparation? any tips? etc.).

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20