CrystalSky and Lilliput A7s Monitor

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Lilliput A7s as a secondary monitor with the CrystalSky? I have a pretty lengthy multi-day inspection job on a large building here in the area and the Client would like to be able to view as well. Instead of having him look over my shoulder the whole time I thought it may be better to have an external monitor. Does anyone know if this monitor is compatible? I know this is designed for use with DSLR and mirrorless cameras but I haven't been able to find anything on using it with the CrystalSky. The Lilliput does have HDMI in and out but it also has a lot of other goodies like focus peeking that may cause it to not be compatible, just not sure before I blow $154 on it plus extra for batteries. It is only 500nits but comes with a hood and we should be in shaded areas most of the time, so in that regard it will probably be OK.

I don't know about external monitor, but I woult really like bigger screen. I have P4P+. The build in display is almost the size of a phone which is rather small and if the environment light is very bright I must put on my enlarging glasses.
DJI has the build in 7inc. display but as I'm told not for Phantoms. If somebody know something about replacing the original 5 i P4P+ display with 7 i?.
Or maybe DJI can do that if I send the RC in.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie