FPV monitor mount

LuvMyTJ said:
I'll be sure to check out the H3-2D mount, let us know when it hits the web site. :)

You can order one now. Just order the H3-3D (it's the same price) and in the "notes" field as you check out put that you want the 2D version and I'll get the correct one to you.

Ravecreative said:
LuvMyTJ said:
I'll be sure to check out the H3-2D mount, let us know when it hits the web site. :)

You can order one now. Just order the H3-3D (it's the same price) and in the "notes" field as you check out put that you want the 2D version and I'll get the correct one to you.
Can I add it to my existing order somehow? I PM'ed you.

LuvMyTJ said:
Ravecreative said:
LuvMyTJ said:

Can I add it to my existing order somehow? I PM'ed you.

No worries, I'll arrange it for you.

Those of you who are looking for the @Ravecreative Monitor Mount here in the US, we've got the Rave Mount at the link below. $30.99, in stock and ships from California.

www.advexure.com/store/rave-monitor-mount/

The best FPV Monitor mount for Phantoms out there!

Thanks,
Mike

Things have changed on the construction of the mount - and we are getting lots of emails asking us about it...

So just to clarify...

The DJI FPV Monitor mount is now:

• Constructed from Injection moulded Glass fibre reinforced nylon - NOT 3d printed. (similar to the material used for your phantom props - v. strong)

• The mount area has been elongated to allow for pretty much ANY 7" monitor

• The mount is now slimmer, yet due to the construction it is now far stronger and can carry far greater weights
We've tested the mount between -15 to 110 degrees C, for impact, strength and deformation and it was perfect, so you can now put it on and remove it as much as you like with no risk of damage.

• It's now supplied with a special 'stay-on' blackpearl adapter (as this monitor has a very unusual short screw thread - so this mount allows for a perfect and solid fit)

• Due to the new material its now possible to drill holes, or mount other items like fpv kit directly onto it, as the mount is strong enough to cope with this - plus the material used is ideal for machining.

All in all, it's a far superior product, it's cost us A LOT of money to develop the new tooling and we've tested masses of material to get to this stage
We also had a master batch of white custom matched to the white colour of the transmitter - so it looks like its an OEM product.

So, stronger, slimmer, better looking.... but the price remains the same :) £20 GBP

and we still ship WORLDWIDE standard shipping COMPLETELY FREE!!!!

www.raveaerialvideo.com/product/dji-monitor-mount/
Screen shot 2015-04-30 at 10.03.03.png

Screen shot 2015-04-30 at 10.02.24.png

Screen shot 2015-04-30 at 10.02.49.png
Screen shot 2015-04-30 at 10.02.38.png

Just ordered one! Can't wait to try it out. Thanks!!

SPECIAL OFFER - LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!!!!!!

If anyone who has previously purchased a 3D printed DJI monitor mount FROM RAVE AERIAL VIDEO, would like to upgrade it to an injection moulded version, please contact us directly as for a limited time we are offering a 50% discount on the price of a replacement mount.
The new mount is a MASSIVE improvement on the 3d version, and we have a limited number which we've put aside for anyone wishing to upgrade.

We can only offer 1 to each person who previously ordered the DJI 3D printed mount from us and is listed on our system.

If you're interested, please email us with a copy of the email we sent you when purchasing your mount, and we'll check this against our records and get straight back to you.

So, the upgrade price for the DJI monitor mount is £10 inc free shipping (however, the price EXCLUDES the monitor screw, but these are available for an additional £2 if required)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj