FPV monitor mount

C-Mac13 said:
Received my mount last night and just wanted to post what a great piece this is. Fit's nice and the monitor is angled perfectly. I was able to modify my GoProfessional case foam to get the Tx to fit with the mount still attached. Very happy about that.

I have the same case. Can you please post some photos that show how you modified your case to accommodate the TX with the mount still attached? Thanks!

Any chance you printing longer jaws for the pv2 so we can clamp are tablets in ? Their all about the same size. Seems there would be a lot of interest with all the visions out there now.

dpetroni1 said:
C-Mac13 said:
Received my mount last night and just wanted to post what a great piece this is. Fit's nice and the monitor is angled perfectly. I was able to modify my GoProfessional case foam to get the Tx to fit with the mount still attached. Very happy about that.

I have the same case. Can you please post some photos that show how you modified your case to accommodate the TX with the mount still attached? Thanks!

I just ordered this mount and I too have the same case, I would also like to see how you modified it.

Mori55 said:
Any chance you printing longer jaws for the pv2 so we can clamp are tablets in ? Their all about the same size. Seems there would be a lot of interest with all the visions out there now.

I haven't looked at this yet to be honest, but i'll see if i can borrow a vision and i'll take a look

Phil

I was too busy to check the post box yesterday but looked this morning before our post lady arrived and there was my monitor mount :)

Chapeau à Ravecreative! This is a simple, yet excellent design. And quick delivery to France too!

For my Black Pearl 7" monitor, I made two slight modifications to the mount:

1. I forced the tripod screw through a thin, flexible plastic washer with a slightly undersized hole. This now stops the screw from wanting to fall out of the hole and also increases the grip on the monitor, which before was slightly slack.

2. Because the Black Pearl doesn't quite reach the back of the mount, I stuck a piece of fluffy Velcro onto the mount to fill the gap. This, coupled with the washer, fixes the monitor firmly in place and stops it from turning slightly to one side or the other as it tended to do before.

Very pleased with this! :D

Wanted to just post a review - I've been using the monitor mount for almost 2 weeks now. Very easy to install, all the hardware and instructions were there, and my experience using it has been positive. I'd recommend purchasing to anyone else.

Phantom 2 stock remote with Black Pearl diversity monitor.

Guys just to let you know, i've made a slight modification to the mount so that the black pearl monitors can now touch the back of the mount
its simply just an elongated screw hole on base of the mount, as i had a couple of people request this

all mounts sent out since the middle of last week now have this slight tweak

Phil

Thank you Phil for staying on the ball doing timely updates to your product. :D Can't wait for it to arrive as it's the last piece needed to complete my FPV setup. :geek:

twodips said:
Thank you Phil for staying on the ball doing timely updates to your product. :D Can't wait for it to arrive as it's the last piece needed to complete my FPV setup. :geek:

no problems dude, glad to be of assistance :)

Mine arrived and I have to say it doesn't look/feel at all like I thought it would which is a good thing! :D Why didn't I think of this??? :oops: Clean lines, very light and the pearl fits right in.
The only issue is the monitor does rock a bit which I think can be fixed by a bit of cloth or felt on the mount as a bushing.
Once again, great invention!

Got mine today. Great product and easy to fit..

Can't understand why anyone would have difficulty fitting this!!!

Many thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94