FPV monitor mount

If I was in the UK I would have sent you my Futaba 8FG to make the mount for it, but unfortunetely I'm not so the shipping makes it irrational.

Any plans on when the 8FG mount will be made?

Got the monitor mount for my 8FG and installed it today! I love it! Now I can fit my transmitter in the P2 case again by simply removing the monitor from the mount (the mount can stay installed on the transmitter after trimming some foam in the case). :)

*cough*Taranis*cough*

and btw, I found a template for the Turnigy 9X just like the one I sent you for the Taranis, let me know if you get around to that at some point as well (Taranis first though please :D)

csivet said:
Hi,
i ve paid via PAYPAL

can t wait to got it :)

ISTANBUL / Turkey

thanks
thanks buddy

here it is in my hand :=)

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 348
OI Photography said:
Cool, thank you Phil, I'm looking forward to it :)

If it's all the same to you, black would probably be better for that one as well as opposed to white.

We've just purchased a frsky taranis and it will be delivered to us monday, so all things being equal the new mount should be ready to ship by the end of the week

Phil

Ravecreative said:
OI Photography said:
Cool, thank you Phil, I'm looking forward to it :)

If it's all the same to you, black would probably be better for that one as well as opposed to white.

We've just purchased a frsky taranis and it will be delivered to us monday, so all things being equal the new mount should be ready to ship by the end of the week

Phil

Great news, thank you!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews