FPV monitor mount

Dave Pitman said:
Hi Phil,

Paypaled on 4-5 from your site. Do you send notification of receipt of order, or do we just wait and see?

Thx.

Hi Dave, thanks for your order! Your mount was shipped on Monday. You should have now received a paypal notice as I was only able to get on-line to paypal today.

Thanks.

Ravecreative said:
Hi Dave, thanks for your order! Your mount was shipped on Monday. You should have now received a paypal notice as I was only able to get on-line to paypal today.

Thanks.

Thanks for the update, Phil. Looking forward to it!

Phil,

Any update on a mount for the T8FG?

I know this was asked earlier but no one ever answered.
GoProfessional makes a fantastic hard-case for the Phantom 2. Someone on here claimed to have modified their case so that this 3D printed FPV mount would fit properly (as I'm sure this mount wasn't made to be taken off & reattached on a daily basis.) If someone has done this, can you please elaborate?

(just ordered the mount today about reading all of these great reviews)

Attachments

• goproCASE.jpg
    goproCASE.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 555
dpetroni1 said:
I know this was asked earlier but no one ever answered.
GoProfessional makes a fantastic hard-case for the Phantom 2. Someone on here claimed to have modified their case so that this 3D printed FPV mount would fit properly (as I'm sure this mount wasn't made to be taken off & reattached on a daily basis.) If someone has done this, can you please elaborate?

(just ordered the mount today about reading all of these great reviews)

The monitor will have to come off the mount first, and it may still be a little tight in that case. This image should help you estimate how much foam will need to be cut and where:
vhqaoeql.jpg

Phil,

My mount arrived today :D
Im very happy, like everybody, wanted to thank you for this !!!

Cheers from The Netherlands

Is this monitor mount daily removable ?

Is this monitor mount daily removable, before storing Phantom Tx in a Case?
Repeatedly, without reducing the mounting quality ?
Thanks.

Hey guys, i'm really struggling to get hold of a futaba 8FG here in the UK, apart from a couple places that want absolutely stupid money for one.

So...
If anyone would be up for loaning me one for a couple of days, i'd be able to get the new mount designed for it. If so, i could send them out a few free mounts for their trouble. Obviously i'd pay for the courier each way too (this would only really work if you're in the UK)

Any one up for it???? Let me know

Hey guys, i just wanna recommend this mount.
I own three different monitor mounts and this is the one I prefer; I have the BlackPearl 7" and the Boscam RX-LCD5802, perfectly fits them. Here's a short video where I show the 3 different brackets with the BlackPearl, this one is the #3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orCi1wWQT6E

Ordering my mount today, talk about great innovations constantly popping up in this field! Unfortunately it seems this addiction may end up bankrupting me as I keep seeing new and fantastic things rolling out and HAVE to get 'em. :D

This industry is acting just like the computer industry did back in the late 1980's-1990's with innovations flowing like a fast running river to market. :shock:

Keep it up and thank you.
Cheers from the U.S. desert lands!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl