FPV monitor mount

Placed an order a few days ago. Can't wait to get it. What's the best way to email you just to confirm you have my correct information from paypal. I couldn't PM you as I don't meet the posting requirements.

@Ravecreative

Great mount! I would love to have one. I have a friend with a 3D printer. Are you willing to share the drawings? If not, please tell me how many million GBP it would cost to send one to me in Sweden :)

Cheers,
Torbjörn from Sweden

tubstr

£20 including shipping to anywhere in the world

page one of this thread has a link to buy one

:)

@ajafar
what was the email address you used to purchase - i can check it went through

Phil

Ravecreative said:
tubstr

£20 including shipping to anywhere in the world

page one of this thread has a link to buy one

:)

Super! Many thanks for supporting our community! :)
Order places

Cheers,
Torbjörn / Sweden

Ravecreative said:
If I were to design one of these mounts for a futaba 14sg, would anyone be interested?

Does the one to DJI Tx works for FrSky Taranis? :)
There are many people with the taranis...

I ordered one of Rave's mounts. It is too sexy not to.

However, I can't wait! I"m taking a trip soon and I'm NOT using a tripod for the monitor. I made a temp mount out of two pieces of aluminum angle iron, some all-thread, and four cable clamps. Looks like this:

mount-small.jpg

It's a tad heavy but it does the job.

It'll fit any monitor with a 1/4 inch screw mount hole on the base
Which is pretty much every monitor available. I've not seen one yet that doesn't fit.

What a great bracket. I have just placed and order via PayPal for delivery in Switzerland. Any idea how soon you will be able to ship it ?

Terence

i got the mount and it looks great and all but i had a problem with it tilting backward, one time almost to the point where it popped off (i caught the monitor and to be fair, it was over a table at the time). threw some black repair tape on it (love repair tape, it's just awesome) and while it doesn't look as smooth, it's very stable now. also the whole setup (minus antennae) will now fit in this little $15 plastic craftsman toolbox i got (I'll throw some foam in there to keep it secure).

PJKapWN.jpg
P4W9wRR.jpg
TAD2cVb.jpg

bigjohn

When you say you had problems tilting it backwards, what do you mean exactly?

The mount is fixed, so there's no way you can tilt it backwards as there are no screws, the mount locks into the transmitter and then doesn't move at all

I'll gladly ship you a replacement if you have damaged it, but can you email me to discuss

[email protected]

bigjohn said:
i got the mount and it looks great and all but i had a problem with it tilting backward, one time almost to the point where it popped off (i caught the monitor and to be fair, it was over a table at the time). threw some black repair tape on it (love repair tape, it's just awesome) and while it doesn't look as smooth, it's very stable now. also the whole setup (minus antennae) will now fit in this little $15 plastic craftsman toolbox i got (I'll throw some foam in there to keep it secure).

so yeah, um mea culpa! mea culpa! in my rush to get it on and into place, i glossed right over the one word in the instructions i needed most "surround", more importantly "slide the mount onto the antenna surround as shown here". that said, it's on, it works great, i have removed the black tape.

fantastic - i've been worrying about that all day - LOL

was concerned you may have damaged your transmitter or something - glad you've worked it out

happy flying

regards

Phil

Hi Phil,
Just got your mount. This again proves that the simplest designs are often more effective than complicated, over
engineered designs. You really need to license this to the controller companies. You'd make passive income and have more time to come up with another great invention! Thx. BTW, Fast shipping to the US.
Kyle

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4