FPV monitor mount

Griggs said:
Thanks. Probably still too much for a temporary solution until I get the FatSharks. I was hoping to find something for like $50 shipped. Would it be okay to cancel my order?

Check w/Hobby Warehouse in Richfield. They've got them starting around $40.00 (cool guys also)

Griggs said:
Cool, I'll check it out

Their website is pretty lame, it lists about a 1/3rd of what they actually have in stock. (they're working on website) I could spend hours in there (checkbook permitting) -it's a toystore. It's one of those places if you don't see it - ask - they probably have it somewhere. They've been there for 30+ years and have access to literally anything you could want and the advice is free.

I've heard of them before but I've never been there. I think I'm going to stop by tomorrow. I found this Boscam TX http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... itter.html

Hopefully they carry it or something similar

Also, if I get some clover leaf antennas for my rig, can they be used both with the boscam as well as Fatshark? Or do they need to be specific I some way? I figure I'll add some goggles by summer

I just placed my order for the mount and the Black Pearl 7" monitor. Looking forward to it.

Just ordered one of your clever mounts.
Could I be your 1st customer in Spain?
Can you tell me when it will be shipped?
Thanks
Dan

I'd just like to say thanks for the excellent monitor mount which arrived this morning.

Just received my bracket, best £20 I have spent on my phantom ever, great fit and great finish
Cheers
Ian . Liverpool. UK.

It is really a great and clean looking mount. I just ordered a second one from Phil.

I just sent payment for one of your mounts. Looks like a great item, im excited to get it. Thank you

Todd

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20