FLYING OVER CLIFFS a cinematic experiment with a DJI Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
I went out a few days ago to hike at a local hiking path near a mysterious beach and misty cliffs.
I took the opportunity to fly a bit over the cliffs and experiment with a bit of a cinematic feel to the edit. Certainly had fun doing this :)

Constructive comments are welcome !

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for watching !

Very well edited!

Were some shots reversed/sped up?
Hi, thanks for watching ! Yes some shots were reversed and sped up (the one in the little green gorge is an example). I tried to use the optical flow rendering option in final cut pro x to smooth those out, but still experimenting with different options.

Any suggestions / comments / improvements you would see ? Thanks !

Beautiful video and music is spot on. Somehow this came my mind..
6ae771e6805d3b738ec6063b82cb47b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What effects and filters did you use in editing? It looks really good for a cloudy day!

That was really well done. What programme do you use for editing? The footage looks so smooth. Did you have an ND filter on?

Reactions: Donatas
Hi
That was really well done. What programme do you use for editing? The footage looks so smooth. Did you have an ND filter on?
hi, no filter. The light was really aoft and it was cloudy so that helped. I then applied a little color grading to give it a more misterious look by reducing some of the saturation and adding a bit of brown. Thanks for watching !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers