First flight with Itelite DBS mod

Off topic but about the video, why doesn't everyone shoot in 2k. I do and I think its amazing.
File size is much larger, and not everyone's computer or TV support 2k. I use 1080p all the time, think it's just fine.

Reactions: QuadcopterCrazy
File size is much larger, and not everyone's computer or TV support 2k. I use 1080p all the time, think it's just fine.

I feel the same way. Honestly I can't tell a difference between 1080p and 2K. Not enough anyway to process the finished video in anything other that 1080p. May make a difference on a big screen but on my computer and tablet I don't see much difference.

I feel the same way. Honestly I can't tell a difference between 1080p and 2K. Not enough anyway to process the finished video in anything other that 1080p. May make a difference on a big screen but on my computer and tablet I don't see much difference.
I can tell a big difference on my computer. 1080p to me isn't as sharp. The only downside I can see is that when im not on a wired connection it has a hard time playing on my laptop. but my wired desktop plays it just fine.

Last edited:
It seems those in a CE mode area are having all the issues with this FW. I'm in FCC mode and also did 1000m with a stock RC and the same FW.
I hate having to ask, still learning the abbreviations. Please explain CE and FCC Incase I have to update.

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I hate having to ask, still learning the abbreviations. Please explain CE and FCC Incase I have to update.

From what I understand CE is the European Commission and they decide what is allowed overseas. Of course ours is decided by the FCC here in the states. They both govern the strength of the signal. The FCC allows a stronger signal.

Thanks for quickly clearing that up. When I first read, I thought maybe it was something we controlled in settings. Have to learn somehow. I've held off on updates since I bought my P4. Sometimes now, and just started recently, I can start in P mode, go to S for a bit, go back to P and still do 40+ mph. I'm fairly new, still learning. I've hit this forum every day since I've joined so still trying to put it all together. Starting to click but some things such as what I stated, I have no idea how to fix. I was using DJIgo app. This same day, in P mode, I was skimming the ground and it wouldn't go over 12 mph. Should be close to 30 in P mode or at least upper 20's. Don't know what happened.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl