First drone

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello I bought my first drone a phantom 3 pro can't wait to fly it I am located in streetsboro ohio

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I have been watching videos and reading owners manual I am thinking proper set up on this if over whelming lol anyone near streetsboro Ohio that can meet sometime to go over everything and help I am willing to travel

Welcome to the forum Hammer .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the site :)

Pretty simple and easy to pick up on
For beginners I would download and use the DJI GO app and have a blast. It will keep track of all your flights and hrs. Find an open area you can just fly around and get use to it. A lot of tutorials on the DJI GO app on YouTube I found useful when I first started flying my P4 3mo ago with 61 flights and only 10hrs

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Also fly the demo within the Go app...really good practice before you head out into the big scary world. Also use beginner mode setting for first few flights.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

A Warm Welcome From Bonny Scotland

Took it out for the first time didn't crash it so that was good but definitely going to take time to figure everything out

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94