Firmware upgrade P4 help

Reaction score
Please excuse dumb question but know little about computers and less about drones but you have helped before.

I have new P4 from DJI and downloaded the DJI ap last week. I read there is a new Android Ap fpr DJI go V2.7.2 that needs to be done B/4 DJI firmware upgrade V1.1.301

I am confused how to do it

Can I download to a regular windows 10 computer and transfer via cable to the drone or smart card?

I can not find anything on DJI about these upgrade plugging in the number. Is there anyone out there than can take pity on me and give step by step instructions

You can upgrade/install DJI GO 4 from the store on your mobile device (the same place you installed it the first time). Follow these steps to update the firmware.

Many thanks for your advise. I will follow these tomorrow. I was confused because the Go App on the DJI download page has a different Ver #. The instructions liked on Google for the P4 say there is a new Ver 2.7.2 which appears later than the one listed on the download page. I tried listing on DJI webpage v 2.7.2 but came up blank.

You folks are great and a big help

Many thanks for your advise. I will follow these tomorrow. I was confused because the Go App on the DJI download page has a different Ver #. The instructions liked on Google for the P4 say there is a new Ver 2.7.2 which appears later than the one listed on the download page. I tried listing on DJI webpage v 2.7.2 but came up blank.

Hi im on version 4.0.5ac,,sposed to be new update,,i now got no speed at all,,struggled to get home without useing rth,,and flyin sport mode very slow ,,watch out what you download or update :) im am investigating this nowits like flyin with a brick

2.7.2 mine 4.0.5 p4 djigo4 and i got troubles

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT