P3 Firmware Firmware update with the new dji notice

This has been my experience. It says I'm restricted but doesn't seem to stop me from flying. Comes across as more of an error. Today I tried someone's suggestion of putting my phone in airplane mode. The drone immediately lost connection and headed home.

Reactions: chatikib
DJI has just released a new update to DJI Go 4. Version 4.1.9. Will post later with an update after I update and go fly today.

DJI App udated with no issues. Bird boots up normally with no warnings and ready to fly with no restrictions.

Communisst want to control you. I paid for my dji P3P it did not come with MANDATORY updates What if you a buy a car.. then a year down the road the manufacture says you must do a mandatory update before you can drive your car again. COMPLETE BULL SHT. I will NEVER buy another DJI product. They are Communists through and through. I too can not even fly my P3P ( years old) unless I do a Manditory sign in.. Fn.. tired of these control freaks.. I will look into G0 pro.. sure hope they reduce size and ad some more intelligent flight.. on the new model.
The Hero 5 Black camera is EXCELLENT. American Company too.
You are controlled by big business. Why do you have this problem with so called communists. DJI have only brought in NFZ's in their latest update. These stop idiots like you from flying near to airports. Yes go and buy other products.

You are controlled by big business. Why do you have this problem with so called communists. DJI have only brought in NFZ's in their latest update. These stop idiots like you from flying near to airports. Yes go and buy other products.
It doesnt stop anything. Its all political BS.. I have the ability to fly anywhere with my P3. It doesnt mean I will.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Dear All,

My Aircraft firmware version is 1.10.90.
And ask me to upgrade.
Then I downloaded P3P_FW_V01.11.0020.bin and put to SD card.
And the power on the air craft. Sound only beat one time D-DD and firmware is not update.
Any help please.

Thanks in advance.

Dear All,

My Aircraft firmware version is 1.10.90.
And ask me to upgrade.
Then I downloaded P3P_FW_V01.11.0020.bin and put to SD card.
And the power on the air craft. Sound only beat one time D-DD and firmware is not update.
Any help please.

Thanks in advance.
Didn't you have a message in your screen for updating your firmware? Normally you have a message in your screen for updating your drone. With that you can directly update your drone to newest firmware.

Last edited:
Reactions: kzhtun

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik