P3 Firmware Firmware update 1.8.10 bricked my battery

Reaction score
So I just got a new P3S refurbished straight from DJI. I was flying it for a while a few days ago, and today I turned it on again. When I connected it to my app it gave me a error stating 'Low Temperature During Discharge' and it says my battery temp is -58.0c, when my house is 70f. Yesterday I did update my firmware to 1.8.10, and after that is when this problem happened. Is it a coincidence that my battery sensors broke, or is there a firmware issue.

i myself bought a p3s refurbished last week, got it today...why did u upgrade firmware? whats the range u got before upgrade and after?
u can try downgrade and see if it fix it....on the app...on screen it ask to go to go camera view...hold the 3 lines top right corner in...will ask to select rollback firmware u want to dl to their...

i myself bought a p3s refurbished last week, got it today...why did u upgrade firmware? whats the range u got before upgrade and after?
u can try downgrade and see if it fix it....on the app...on screen it ask to go to go camera view...hold the 3 lines top right corner in...will ask to select rollback firmware u want to dl to their...
I tried holding and it does nothing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic