Finally bit the bullet

Reaction score
OK, just done the latest "upgrade" using Assistant 2, all went well, updated RC as well. So voila, no problems, so I thought. Opened Litchi to fly a saved mission, took off , pressed load and got " failed to execute, timed out". Tried a few times but no luck [emoji37] , any ideas what could be the problem ?

I'm thinking you have recently updated your P4? If so, I had to reset all my previous settings in the go4 app, some of which are mirrored in the litchi app. Flew a couple of missions after this and it all went well. You may want to check the mission settings also to see if anything has changed, I normally launch the drone first and then load the mission due to the forest canopy where I launch from.

Thanks for your reply, that is exactly what I do. Send it up 30/40 metres and then load the mission. Missions just won't load now. Also paid for Litchi for my Android phone, that doesn't work at all, not even connect. Totally pissed off right now.

Plus as you suggest, I reset all settings in DJI GO first, closed that, opened Litchi took off, then as above " failed to load" message in Litchi

Not sure what phantom you have, but with a P4 you need to be in P mode, P3 is F mode. Multiple modes selected in the app settings.

Not sure what phantom you have, but with a P4 you need to be in P mode, P3 is F mode. Multiple modes selected in the app settings.
Sorry late reply, my AC is a P4P, still won't execute any of my saved missions in Litchi, and all settings mission wise are correct. I'm wondering if there is a distance limit now in Litchi, after the latest DJI update ???

Sorry late reply, my AC is a P4P, still won't execute any of my saved missions in Litchi, and all settings mission wise are correct. I'm wondering if there is a distance limit now in Litchi, after the latest DJI update ???
Can't speak for the P4P, but after the recent P4 update, no changes to flight at all. Failing to load could be your mission settings not being correct - distance between WPs, NFZs? Have you tried launching first and then starting the mission near your first WP. Maybe post up a screen shot of the mission?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello