Litchi, saved missions missing

Reaction score
Hi All,
Litchi problems here.
ipad, p4p, litchi:latest, chrome and firefox.

web hub: when i first went there no missions in the load list. Logged out, logged in, all saved missions there. Created a new mission, saved. Went to open mission list, the one i saved is not there. Load another mission that was in list. go back to open list, that new mission i just saved still not there. Create a new mission save as same name. Litchi says can use that name cause a mission already exists. Weird!!!
Go to ipad, log in, open menu, NO MISSIONS THERE!. Log out, quit, launch again, log in, NO MISSIONS LISTED... Weird!!!

any ideas??
thanks
brad P

Well I deleted a few missions and voila, all my saved missions appeared.... Strange but true...

all the best !!

Reactions: RodPad
Yes Strange but me too... Litchi no longer updates all waypoint plans done on PC to any of my devices??? I am very upset about this, it used to be the go-to app for my P3A, and sadly DJI app is not that reliable either... I have had 3 P3A's so I am very familiar with this Problem... whats going on?

Yes Strange but me too... Litchi no longer updates all waypoint plans done on PC to any of my devices??? I am very upset about this, it used to be the go-to app for my P3A, and sadly DJI app is not that reliable either... I have had 3 P3A's so I am very familiar with this Problem... whats going on?
I had a similar problem, no missions. Then discovered I had used a different log in name, logged in with the original information and all missions reappeared.

Thank You and a very soon Merry Xmas, I don't use multiple identities like some confused folk do, But hey it's only a few dollars for a new drone with a mind of its own, Still DJI made the best Drones the world has so far made, I was so glad to own and use 3, but since my Dog died Aug 2019 in front of me I ain't had the heart to Fly... just want to lay down and Die...

Thank You and a very soon Merry Xmas, I don't use multiple identities like some confused folk do, But hey it's only a few dollars for a new drone with a mind of its own, Still DJI made the best Drones the world has so far made, I was so glad to own and use 3, but since my Dog died Aug 2019 in front of me I ain't had the heart to Fly... just want to lay down and Die...
A very Merry Christmas to you too. Sorry to learn of your loss. Sometimes pets can have a more profound effect when they pass away than a relation or friend.
To be honest, I'm not sure where the second login came from. I must have generated it in the past but the reason is lost on me.
I had a drone that couldn't return against the wind before the battery reached 10% and forced landed about 800metres away from me in a corn field. I eventually found it with the use of another drone using the last co-ordinates of my first drone. It was a very, very happy reunion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31