Fake or Real?? Please help me

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new here,
Recently I buy DJI Phantom 3 Professional at EBAY shipping to my US dropper
it does NOT look like a US product. It says lots of Chinese(or Japanese) words on the side of the box but it’s sealed.. See at attached images.
Related with "DJI Forum|fake or not....."
I'm want to ask about the originality?
is it fake or not?

You can see at the image below (Screenshot_2.png), there's phone number ( 400-700-0303 ) when i searching it to the google i found that phone numbers in this link "DJI知识库"
Everyone please help me...

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_15.png
    Screenshot_15.png
    433.7 KB · Views: 1,640
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    363.7 KB · Views: 1,538
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 1,478
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 1,468
It's Chinese writing. Perhaps you received a version that was meant to be sold in China? Call DJI w/ the serial number, they'll tell you if it's real or not, but I doubt it's fake. DJI is a Chinese company after all, so the writing isn't exactly suspect.

Reactions: apepblack
It's Chinese writing. Perhaps you received a version that was meant to be sold in China? Call DJI w/ the serial number, they'll tell you if it's real or not, but I doubt it's fake. DJI is a Chinese company after all, so the writing isn't exactly suspect.

Where I can find the serial number? the product is sealed in US dropper address..
According to you, do you think this is fake or real?

Where I can find the serial number? the product is sealed in US dropper address..
According to you, do you think this is fake or real?
On the box somewhere, not entirely sure where and I'm not at home to look.

IMO there's only way to tell if it's real or fake and that's to open the box and look at it. If it's fake, I believe (but check for yourself) eBay has policies against selling counterfeit stuff so you'd be protected in that regard.

ALL DJI products are made in China. They come with Chinese instructions. You have to download the manuals in English.

Recently I buy DJI Phantom 3 Professional at EBAY shipping to my US dropper
it does NOT look like a US product. It says lots of Chinese(or Japanese) words on the side of the box but it’s sealed.. See at
Everyone please help me...
DJI is a Chinese company so of course there's chinese script on the box.
If you managed to get a fake, you've got the first one anyone's ever heard of.
Go to www.dji.com and download your manual and you've got some reading to do.

FWIW, there is no Chinese writing on any of my Phantom boxes. That certainly doesn't mean DJI does not have Chinese versions of their boxes though. I would imagine they do not sell them in China with English writing on the boxes.

no way its fake being there are not any faked phantoms on the market. only other brands attempts to make there brand drones look a bit like a phantom. By being white and x shaped but it pretty much ends there.

So thats for sure a real dji phantom. Or as some one already pointed out you would be the very first to have a counterfeit dji phantom 3 if it was fake.

It's payment through PayPal. If you have the time and money to see if it's real then go for it. Just remember if things go south it's gonna take a few days to get the money back.

It's payment through PayPal. If you have the time and money to see if it's real then go for it. Just remember if things go south it's gonna take a few days to get the money back.
True. But the recent negative feedback does suggest it's a scam. Plus don't fancy giving them that amount of money for them to get away with it.

Reactions: PeterWhiteVoices
I bought a "too good to be true" item thru ebay/paypal, but the money was back in my account within 10 days of my claim. FWIW, that is about the price I bought my standard for a month ago, the release of the Ph4 is causing all the Ph3 prices to drop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik