Faith has been restored in DJI

Awesome brother glad your bird came home. I think we all have had that o heck moment. Ive enjoyed my P3P try to fly every morning before work and when I get home.15,000 feet is my max altitude and only once cause I live close to a small air port and a unpavied one so haft to be really cautious. Since thursday I've saw a lot of traffic and I believe they are below 400 feet . When I hear or see them I drop to 100 ft and get home to land . Cant say Ive had a bad flight only thing thats been done is check the camera cables had weak or no signal all is good now . Safe flying good day folks.

Watch out for water. I had p3p get wet from a rain shower while trying to film some thunder showers. I dried it out but a day or so later it went haywire. After many attempts to get it working I had to send it in for repair. Turns out it had water damage and they would not cover under warranty.. I had to pay over $500 to get it back.

Watch out for water. I had p3p get wet from a rain shower while trying to film some thunder showers. I dried it out but a day or so later it went haywire. After many attempts to get it working I had to send it in for repair. Turns out it had water damage and they would not cover under warranty.. I had to pay over $500 to get it back.
Wow really? That's crazy. Mine has been caught short in the rain and managed to survive. Its just a matter of time I know... But I try not to get caught in the rain lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94