EXP setting in Litchi?

Reaction score
I searched here but couldn't find an answer so far. My simple question is: If you set the EXP settings in the DJI Go app, do those affect the controls in Litchi as well? I set mine to slow down response a little (set them all to 20) but, when using Litchi, the controls still seem fast as ever. Also, does that apply to gimbal settings as well like start/stop buffer, etc?

As an aside to that, if the Go App settings don't transfer to Litchi, do you even need to have the Go app on your tablet to run Litchi?

Thx

I don't think those settings transfer to Litchi but cant be 100% certain of that. Only those settings which are stored on the aircraft ( RTH etc..) will be the same. And no you do not need Go on your tablet. I use Litchi exclusively and only use Go ( On a different device) for maintenance and such.

I searched here but couldn't find an answer so far. My simple question is: If you set the EXP settings in the DJI Go app, do those affect the controls in Litchi as well? I set mine to slow down response a little (set them all to 20) but, when using Litchi, the controls still seem fast as ever. Also, does that apply to gimbal settings as well like start/stop buffer, etc?

As an aside to that, if the Go App settings don't transfer to Litchi, do you even need to have the Go app on your tablet to run Litchi?
Those settings are for the Phantom and controller (not the app and your tablet) and they work with whatever app you use, just like RTH heights etc.

I can answer both OP questions.

The expo/gain settings are stored within the RC by GO. So, yes they apply when you are flying with Litchi or any other app or NO APP at all. Yes, you can fly with no app.

No, you do not need GO installed to fly with Litchi. However, you will not have access to some of the core settings that DJI didn't expose in the API (or that Litchi or other apps don't choose to implement). For example the Gain/Expo settings are not present in Litchi so you can't set them. Nor is IMU calibration. There are others. However, if you don't need to set those on flight day, then you don't need GO. You will need some device with GO to set them somewhere at some time. But not required when actually flying. You can install GO, do settings and remove GO and still fly with Litchi. Been done many times.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik