errors in flight

Reaction score
so had some errors and shaky gimbal, but what gets me are the errors about battery, motor problem and compass calibration.

here's the link with 3 errors, HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
this one had 7, HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
18, HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
41, HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
http://healthydrones.com/main?share=hClZOX
haven't ever had this many errors. can someone help figure out what is wrong? I think I have a motor going out, but it would be under warranty.

Looks like you are picking up a lot of interference. Try another location away from anything like cell towers, high voltage lines, metal objects. Also it looks like you are not taking off with a full battery charge. I also would do a imu calibration inside, compass calibration in wide open area away from anything that might cause interference. Is phantom and rc updated? What makes you think motor is bad? I' m sure somebody with more know how than me will weigh in on your problems!

ive flown there before with no issues, I sit at a picnic table, but place the drone a ways away from the table when I fly. one motor sounded rougher, but could have been making up for the shakes in the gimbal.

heres a piece of the flight
shaky.mp4

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT