Droneexpert gimbal problem

Reaction score
Hello,

I had minor crash with P2V with DE gimbal, not big, one meter fall only. Gimbal detached, plugs detached too.
I assembled it again - video feed and every other thing is working-but DE gimbal motors not.
I am using pot for tilting, no apptilt or lever. Camera feed is coming through gimbal as needed and LED is lit to show that camera is connected and everything is fine.

I am tried to reach to their support too, but still no success for three days, losing patiency soon.
Anybody knows, can signal selector skipped for three prong plug? Just attached DJI old "no gimbal" back to Phantom and servo works, so signals are still there and working, just gimbal motors are'nt starting up.
Or can I test motors somehow?

same thing happen to me.. got a minor crash yesterday.. then the gimbal started to tilting crazily.
the next day i tried to start-up my phantom... i could only hear the motor of the gimbal buzzing. but it not stabilising..
its been few days now trying to figure out the faulty. i did contact the support from dronexpert.. still waiting for their further instruction.
anyone here having this kind of problems? need help..

i cant help you on the problem you've posted but i can speak up for Droneexperts support. i destroyed my DE gimbal and, after raising a shout for help via email, they advised me to send it back in a box. to cut a long story short, they fixed it (with many new parts) and shipped it back at no cost to me. I would persist with their support system.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj