Drone splits recorded video into 5 minute clips but there is always 1 second missing

I don't know what that one second contains that it can't be missed. I can't think of any video application or average viewer that would withstand a 5 and a half minute shot without an edit. When was the last time you watched television or a film and saw zero edits for 5 and half minutes?

I used to make a living editing video & film. Since retired. If I knew what you were shooting and how it's being applied, I could probably offer some suggestions as to how to edit around your 24-30 missing frames,
This is a bad response...suppose the cut is right in the middle of the 10 seconds you want to use? I have noticed the jump between stop/start clips, and a couple times it's been right at the point I wanted to use from the video.

This is a bad response...suppose the cut is right in the middle of the 10 seconds you want to use? I have noticed the jump between stop/start clips, and a couple times it's been right at the point I wanted to use from the video.
You need to plan your shots better. Is that a good response?

Reactions: MTO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164