Drone crashed

Hey members

I crashed my drone this evening. The crash mainly damaged the gimbal and the camera - cracked the lens' front glass and most importantly, broke the camera and gimbal apart. Otherwise, the hull is fine, only a prop broke.

I don't have insurance on this drone because I bought this perhaps a week ago. I am not sure what to do next, any type of help or advice will truly be appreciated.

try these guys if your in the US
https://www.rcdepothobbies.com/default.asp

Hey members

I crashed my drone this evening. The crash mainly damaged the gimbal and the camera - cracked the lens' front glass and most importantly, broke the camera and gimbal apart. Otherwise, the hull is fine, only a prop broke.

I don't have insurance on this drone because I bought this perhaps a week ago. I am not sure what to do next, any type of help or advice will truly be appreciated.
Need a repair and new parts. Independent dealers are popping up and would be a better alternative than the frustration of dealing with the manufacturer.

OP may not immediately understand what you're referring to, but I just spit up my beer. Lol!
Wait till your on the other end of the stick. We all have or will crash at some point. No big deal and **** happens.

Too late. Y
Sorry for derailing your serious question, and sorry for your damaged P3. The reference was to an earlier post. Not poking fun at you. Yes, eBay...and also the classified section on this forum.
Too late. You already put your foot in your mouth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav